Friday, March 6, 2015

Green with Envy




  photo IMG_9205_zpskifzdwxa.jpg

  photo IMG_9204_zpswlqcvzcx.jpg






I wore this same outfit with a different beat face to my friends wedding a couple weeks ago. Sometimes I just don't have the time to take pictures on days when I have events to get to. The dress got compliments and why shouldn't, it's gorgeous. The dress is from wantmylook.com and the heels are from lolashoetique.com . And my apologies for constant post of midi dresses and crop tops...it's just that it's the style Im diggin'. Any who. Hope ou all have a wonderful weekend. 


 photo IMG_9203_zpsyodidxyh.jpg

 photo IMG_9199_zpssluwgt6t.jpg

 photo IMG_9195_zps9uzeduvl.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That dress is so lovely and your body is amazing and sexy! Gorgeous lady :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete