Thursday, January 29, 2015

Plaid and Heels

 photo IMG_8778_zpsm9mlg0pb.jpg

 photo IMG_8777_zpssvu1a872.jpg

 photo IMG_8776_zps4lhlijrr.jpg

Hello Lovelies,

     It's one day past hump day. The weekend is just over the horizon. Although my weekend will be busy with makeup and hair, I'm still looking forward to it. It might be because Im looking forward to putting another couple more outfits together and getting dolled up. 

   Till then I have this outfit post. You might have seen a lot of people styling this outfit. I couldn't let it slip by without myself trying it. I love how its very casual yet chic, sexy and just dope. The tank, plaid top and pants are from Charlotte Russe and the heels are from Forever21.  


 photo IMG_8772_zpsb0pdsfhp.jpg

 photo IMG_8771_zpsi2sx8es5.jpg

 photo IMG_8774_zps0k2hyqyx.jpg


 photo IMG_8775_zps9ksklgvh.jpg

 photo IMG_8770_zpsnvnfe8vr.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment