Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Without Words

Photobucket

"Without words," yeah that's what I titled this post because I can't think of a good title. The is the problem that I have all the time. Anyways, this dress is a little snugged on me but I still like. As long as its not see through I'm fine with it.


Photobucket

"Sin Palabras," eso es lo que titule este look. La verda no tenia palabras o alguna idea de que titular este look. Bueno, este vestido me queda un poco apretadito pero de todas maneras me gusta. Con tal de que no sea tranparente no importa. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress: Romwe.com
Pumps: Delicious (local Store)




1 comment:

  1. cari

    this is your BEST outfit so far!!! you are absolutely gorgeous. it is so awesome! very sophisticated yet sexy. you look great too - really in good shape for the holidays!

    merry christmas and happy new year

    jen

    ReplyDelete