Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sweater Dress


Photobucket


 Photobucket



Hey Ladies,

      I'm back with more posts. I wore this outfit on Saturday even though I wasn't going anywhere special since it was raining and I stayed home. I loved it and had to do a post. So here it is.


Xo,
Cari

 Photobucket


 Photobucket




Hola Chicas,

   Estoy de regreso. Este look lo use el Sabado apesar de que no sali solo a comprar algo de comer. No pude dejar de ponermelo de nuevo para ponerlo aqui. 


Besitos,
Cari

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweater Dress: c/o Romwe
Necklace: c/o Romwe
Over the Knee Boots: Local Store


3 comments:

  1. Sensational!! I think ur blog is my favorite!!! Btw if those boots had heels would be even sexier!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ladies, I'm back with more posts. I wore this outfit on Saturday even though I wasn't going anywhere special since it was raining and I ... sweaterdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sweater dress ! I’m a big fan of wrapping myself in a cozy sweater in the Winter so I love long sweater dresses. The colors on this one are beautiful with your hair and skintone.

    ReplyDelete