Saturday, December 22, 2012

Metallic Jeans

Photobucket


Photobucket

Hey Loves,

Hope you guys began your weekend off right. I had the brilliant idea to head to the mall today even though I have already finished my Xmas shopping. Yeah it was a bad idea. It was jam packed in the parking lot and in the stores with Xmas shoppers. You might be wondering why I decided to go to the mall...I was looking for beanies and gloves for the fam. We are taking a trip to Palm Springs on Christmas to the snow. You would think that I would be able to find a lot since it's Winter but no sir eh. I found some beanie but need gloves. Still on the hunt. I finished off the night eating at a Chinese resturant to which we ended up ordering to much food. It was yummy. 

Wrote so much already....hehehe. Now about this post. Hubby doesn't like how these ended up fitting and I can see why he say that. The back pocket stitching does not let my booty take its natural form. Instead it presses down on it making it look like I am wearing some tight granny panties. BTW, it sheds that metallic finish that is over the pants. 

Till next post,
LOVE Cari
 


Photobucket

Hola Amores,

Espero que haigan comenzado su fin de semana con un buen comienzo. Tube la  brillante idea de ir al centro comercial aunque yo ya termine mis compras de Navidad. Si fue una mala idea. Esta replicado de carros en el estacionamiento y de shoppers en las tiendas. Estaras pensando la razon que me llevo a esa idea loca. Fui por que necesitaba comprar guantes y gorros para nuestro viaje hacia Palm Springs en Navidad. Pensaras que como estamos en invierno no fuera difícil encontrar las cosas pero si lo fue. Todavía estoy en la búsqueda. Terminamos la noche comiendo en un resturante de comida China. Estaba rica.

Ya e escrito demasiado...jejeje. Ahora acerca de este post. Mi maridito no lo gusto como me lucia este pantalón de metálica. La razon porque no le gusto era porque el detalle de los bolsillos de atras aplazaban mis ponpis. La hacia mirar como que me las aplastaba. Bueno creo que eso se lo puedo arreglar.

Hasta la proxima,
Besitos Cari

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Local Store


1 comment:

  1. Awesome look! The pants r dope!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete