Monday, December 31, 2012

January Makeup WishList

January Makeup WishList

January Makeup WishList by cari featuring mac cosmetics

This are the goodies that I would love to add to my kit. I decided to do a separate post dedicated to only my makeup wishlist. Lets begin. 
1. Beauty Blender, I have heard great reviews about this tool. It says to leave your makeup looking like it was airbrushed. It's on the pricey side at over $20. There is a dupe that only runs $9 from Sonia Kashuk. Also great reviews.
2. Another product that I have heard so much about it the Ben Nye Banana Powder. It says to set the foundation and leaving your skin looking smooth and no cakiness.  
3. MAC eyeshadows from top to bottom Carbon, Brown Script and Sketch, $12 each
4. MAC #217 Blending brush said to be the holly grail of blending brushes.
5. MAC lipstick on Myth (nude) and Candy Yum Yum


 

No comments:

Post a Comment