Friday, December 7, 2012

December's Wish List

Decembers Wish List

Decembers Wish List by cari featuring mac cosmetics


I have not done one in a while. This month I have a few things that I would want to get. Starting from the top left corner in the over the knee boots. I been wanting one a while. Right next to that in the strap sandal since I don't have none in my collection. The next thing is the combat boots and those I wanted for an outfit I have already wore but I still want them. Need a bad and this one reminds me of the Channel bags. The next couple things I really really want. The bottom left corner is MAC Rebel lipstick and next to it is Lady Danger. These two colors are so in right now. To achieve the vampy red lips I will need Nighmoth lip pencil. Now the next one is Dipdown fluidline to perfect those eyebrows. Last but not least is some high waisted disco pants...just got to have them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment