Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Victoria Secret Makeup

Hey Lovelies,

     My mom gave me a bra from VS that was not at all my type of size so she also gave me the receipt just in case I wanted to exchange it for something else and I did. So after buying the Hot Stuff lipstick from VS I decided to exchange the bra for some VS makeup. I swatched everything in the store and for some reason picked out the nude lipstick and lipgloss...guess I'm wanting some neutral colors right now.


Hola Bellas,

   Mi mama me dio un brasiel de Victoria Secret que no fue my tipo ni mi talla, lo bueno que me dio el recibo para cambiarlo por alguna otra cosa. Y despues de comprar el labial rosado decidi cambiar el brasiel por maquillaje. Probe todo y por alguna razon sali con color neutral.

Look pink but it's a nude....Se mira rosado pero us un color piel


Very thick formula similar to the one from MAC Dazzleglasses....reminds me of Bare Necessity..Una formula poco gruesa me recuardo mucho de los Dazzleglasses de MAC como el de Bare Necessity


A glitter liner...looks lovely and has a good amount of glitter when applied. .....Lineador de brillo, y tiene bastance brillo cuando lo aplicas.


1 comment:

  1. Love that lip color. its perfect for spring and summer

    ReplyDelete